Below you will find a list of local and national organisations and resources that we support, let us know if you think we’ve missed anyone!
Local Political Organisations
- 40 Days for Choice Leeds – Organising in opposition to attempts by 40 Days for Life to prevent free and safe access to the Marie Stopes clinic in Leeds. We believe that everyone has the right to reproductive choice, and the free and open exercise of that right.
- Fierce Babe Network Leeds – Home to awesome support, politics, and community
Local Charities/Help and Support Groups
- Getaway Girls – Getaway Girls empowers young women to build confidence and resilience, develop new skills and take positive risks in an environment which offers co-operation and support
- Hamara – The largest ethnic minority organisation in the voluntary and community sector in Leeds
- IDAS – A specialist charity that provides comprehensive support services to anyone experiencing or affected by domestic abuse or sexual violence in North Yorkshire including a refuge in York
- Marie Stopes Leeds – Offers both medical and surgical abortion treatment options for women and vasectomy services for men.
- Mind York – An independent provider of high quality mental health services in York and its surrounding area.
- Mind Leeds – An independent provider of high quality mental health services in Leeds and its surrounding area
- SARSVL – Support After Rape and Sexual Violence Leeds
Awsome Local Businesses
National and International Charities/ Help and Support Groups
- Sex Worker’s Open University – A place for sex workers to socialise, learn new skills, get support and campaign for the rights and safety of everyone who sells sex or sexual services.
- SOAS Detainee Support – A student-led initiative working in solidarity with people in and outside immigration detention centres
- Women’s Aid – A grassroots federation working together to provide life-saving services and build a future where domestic violence is not tolerated.
- Black Lives Matter UK – A coalition of activists from across the UK who believe deeply that
- Disabled People Against Cuts – DPAC is about disabled people and their allies. DPAC is UK based but we know that disabled people in other countries are suffering from austerity cuts and a lack of fundamental rights
- Movement for Justice – Building an independent, integrated, mass youth and student led civil rights movement
- Schools ABC – Against Borders for Children
- Sisters Uncut – Taking direct action for domestic violence services